Monday, September 20, 2010
Journal #5
Honestly if I could go back and redo a day in my past I don't think I would. I think that God has a plan for my life, and that everything that has happened has made me the person I am today. I have learned a ton of lessons, and everything I do, good or bad has shaped what has happened to me, and the people around me. So if I went back and changed even just one day, I feel like the present could be completely different, and I am content with the way it is now even with the regrets I have. I think every mistake we make just makes us stronger, and teaches us a lesson so we don't make the same or a bigger mistake in the future, so if I erased a big mistake in the past, I don't think it would honestly make my future a better place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment